Implementation order of the procedure:
- The organization applying for receiving volunteers to fully prepare the dossier in accordance with the regulations and to submit it at the Department’s Section for Receiving and Delivering Administrative Documents (SRDAD), receiving a Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning.
- The SRDAD to receive and inspect the dossier. If the dossier is fully complete and valid, the SRDAD shall accept it for further processing and return the result to the agency/organization on the date specified in the Reply Coupon. If the dossier is not fully complete or invalid, the SRDAD shall guide the agency/organization on how to complete it.
- Time for submission: Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Morning: from 8:30 to 10:30
Afternoon: from 14:00 to 16:00
- Place: Headquarters of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs (No. 10,Le Lai Street, Hoan Kiem District Hanoi).
Components of the dossier:
- An application requesting for approval on volunteers reception;
- A certified copy of the Operation Permit;
- A written commitment of organizations that provide volunteers;
- Curriculum vitae of the experts, volunteers.
* Number of dossier: 1 set
Processing duration: Within 15 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
Objects of the administrative procedure: Agencies, Organizations
Implementing agency of the administrative procedure: Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Result of the administrative procedure: Permit of Hanoi People's Committee.
Requirements and conditions for the implementation of the administrative procedure: None
Legal basis of the administrative procedure:
- Decision No. 64/2001/QD-TTG of April 26, 2001 promulgating the regulation on the management and use of foreign non-governmental aids