Implementation order of the procedure:
- The agency/organization receiving the foreign employees to fully prepare the dossier in accordance with the regulations and to submit it at the Department’s Section for Receiving and Delivering Administrative Documents (SRDAD), receiving a Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning.
- The SRDAD to receive and inspect the dossier. If the dossier is fully complete and valid, the SRDAD shall accept it for further processing and return the result to the agency/organization on the date specified in the Reply Coupon. If the dossier is not fully complete or invalid, the SRDAD shall guide the agency/organization on how to complete it.
- Time for submission: Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Morning: from 8:30 to 10:30
Afternoon: from 14:00 to 16:00
- Place: Headquarters of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs (No. 10,
Le Lai Street, Hoan Kiem District Hanoi).
Components of the dossier:
- A written request (Form attached);
- A certified copy of the Certificate of Business Registration;
- A certified copy of Work Permit issued by the Hanoi Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (in cases where the foreigners work for long term in Hanoi);
- Certified copies of Economic Contracts, Commercial Contracts (in cases where the foreigners enter Hanoi multiple times to work in the period of more than 3 months). If the contracts were made in a foreign language, notarized Vietnamese translations must be attached.
* Number of dossier: 1 set
Processing duration: Within 3 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
Objects of the administrative procedure: Agencies, Organizations
Implementing agency of the administrative procedure: Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Result of the administrative procedure: Written approval of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Requirements and conditions for the implementation of the administrative procedure: None
Legal basis of the administrative procedure:
- Ordinance 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 dated April 28, 2000 of the Standing Committee of National Assembly on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam.
- Decree 21/2001/ND-CP dated May 28, 2001 of the Government detailing the implementation of the ordinance on Entry, Exit and Residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
- Decision on 1279/2002/QD-BCA dated July 14, 2002 of the Ministry of Public Security promulgating regulation on the management of foreigners in transit through
Vietnam for sightseeing and tourism.
- Joint Circular No. 04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG dated January 29, 2002 of Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of Foreign Affairs guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP of May 28, 2001 detailing the implementation of the ordinance on entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam