Implementation order of the procedure:
- The agencies/units of Hanoi willing to send their staff abroad on official business to fully prepare the dossier in accordance with the regulations and to submit it at the Department’s Section for Receiving and Delivering Administrative Documents (SRDAD), receiving a Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning.
- The SRDAD to receive and inspect the dossier. If the dossier is fully complete and valid, the SRDAD shall accept it for further processing and return the result to the agency/unit on the date specified in the Reply Coupon. If the dossier is not fully complete or invalid, the SRDAD shall guide the agency/unit on how to complete it.
- Time for submission: Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Morning: from 8:30 to 10:30
Afternoon: from 14:00 to 16:00
- Place: Headquarters of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs (No. 10, Le Lai Street, Hoan Kiem District Hanoi).
Components of the dossier:
- An official document from the respective department, agency, association, district of Hanoi on sending the staff abroad on an official business;
- Invitation from the foreign organization/partner (translation stamped and certified by the agency or unit Hanoi).
* Number of dossier: 1 set
Processing duration: Within 5 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
Objects of the administrative procedure: Agency, Organization
Implementing agency of the administrative procedure: Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Result of the administrative procedure: Decision of Hanoi People’s Committee.
Requirements and conditions for the implementation of the administrative procedure: None
Legal basis of the administrative procedure:
- Decree 136/2007/ND-CP August 17, 2007 of the Government on Exit and Entry of Vietnamese citizens.