- The individual working for agencies/units of Hanoi having demands to exit for their own purposes to fully prepare the dossier in accordance with the regulations and to submit it at the Department’s Section for Receiving and Delivering Administrative Documents (SRDAD), receiving a Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning.
- The SRDAD to receive and inspect the dossier. If the dossier is fully complete and valid, the SRDAD shall accept it for further processing and return the result to the individual/organization on the date specified in the Reply Coupon. If the dossier is not fully complete or invalid, the SRDAD shall guide the individual/organization on how to complete it.
- Time for submission: Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Morning: from 8:30 to 10:30
Afternoon: from 14:00 to 16:00
- Place: Headquarters of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs (No. 10, Le Lai Street, Hoan Kiem District Hanoi).
Components of the dossier:
- An official document from the respective department, agency, association, district of Hanoi permitting the individual to go abroad for his/her own purposes;
- A copy of application of personal leave.
* Number of dossier: 1 set
Processing duration: Within 3 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
Objects of the administrative procedure: Individual, Organization
Implementing agency of the administrative procedure: Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Result of the administrative procedure: Written approval of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Requirements and conditions for the implementation of the administrative procedure: None
Legal basis of the administrative procedure:
- Decree 136/2007/ND-CP August 17, 2007 of the Government on exit and entry of Vietnamese citizens.
- Official Dispatch No. 5105/UB-NV dated November 21, 2005 of Hanoi People's Committee granting Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs the power of attorney on signing documents for the exit of an individual on his/her own purposes.