Implementation order of the procedure:
- The agency/organization having the function of organizing international conferences or seminars in Hanoi to fully prepare the dossier in accordance with the regulations and to submit it at the Department’s Section for Receiving and Delivering Administrative Documents (SRDAD), receiving a Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning.
- The SRDAD to receive and inspect the dossier. If the dossier is fully complete and valid, the SRDAD shall accept it for further processing and return the result to the agency/organization on the date specified in the Reply Coupon. If the dossier is not fully complete or invalid, the SRDAD shall guide the agency/organization on how to complete it.
- Time for submission: Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Morning: from 8:30 to 10:30
Afternoon from 14:00 to 16:00
- Place: Headquarters of Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs (No. 10,Le Lai Street, Hoan Kiem District Hanoi).
Components of the dossier:
- An official document requesting for a Permit of the organization of international conference or seminar;
- Conference/seminar program;
- Written opinions by relevant authorities (if any);
- Documents related to the international conference/seminar (list of participants, speeches, brochures of partners ...)
- A certified copy of Certificate of Investment issued by Hanoi People's Committee; or a certified copy of Operation Permit issued by Hanoi Authority of Planning and Investment or a competent authority;
* Note: For seminars on study abroad consultancy, the following documents should be added:
- Certificate of Service Registration on self-sufficient study abroad consultancy issued by Hanoi Department of Education and Training;
- Documents on study-abroad cooperation signed between the agency/organization and foreign partners;
- Corresponding letters certifying attendance of foreign representatives in the seminar;
- Relevant materials presented in the seminar (training programs, school brochures, scholarships ...).
* Number of dossier: 1 set
Processing duration: Within 7 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
Objects of the administrative procedure: Agencies, Organizations
Implementing agency of the administrative procedure: Hanoi Department for Foreign Affairs.
Result of the administrative procedure: written approval of the Hanoi People's Committee.
Requirements and conditions for the implementation of the administrative procedure: None
Legal basis of the administrative procedure:
- Decision No. 122/2001/QD-TTg dated August 21, 2001 of the Prime Minister on organization and management of international conferences, seminars in Vietnam;
- Decision No. 28/2002/QD-UB dated March 1, 2002 of Hanoi People's Committee promulgating the regulation on organization and management of international conferences, seminars in Hanoi.
- Decision No. 234/2006/QD-UBND dated December 20, 2006 of Hanoi People's Committee promulgating temporary regulation on the management of activities of service providing organizations on self-sufficient study-abroad consultancy in Hanoi.